- This repository contains a unicode conversion of the CATSS morphologically-
- tagged Seputagint (LXXM) .
- The texts differ from the originals in the following ways:
- 1. Several corrections have been applied.
- 2. The betacode text has been converted to unicode.
- 3. The files are now whitespace-separated rather than fixed-width.
- 4. The second column, containing the POS and parsing information, has had its
- whitespace replaced with hyphens in accordance with the above.
- 5. Combined the split files of Genesis, Psalms, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and
- Ezekiel, and renumbered all the files.
- original - see the 0-readme.txt and 0-user-declaration.txt files for details.
- Contact Nathan D. Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> or the Open Scriptures
- email list <email@example.com> with corrections or
-  http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/gopher/text/religion/biblical/lxxmorph/